Are You Prepared?
Are You Sure?
Tanner Industries, Inc. has over 50 years experience in the ammonia industry, and offers courses designed to teach Industry, First Responders and HazMat units about ammonia, its properties, and how to respond to an incident.
2 to 8 hours, 24 hours, 32 hours
Levels Of Training:
• Awareness, Operations, Technician, and Incident Command
• Refresher & custom courses also offered ? on site or open enrollment sessions
• Ammonia Properties & First Aid
• Types of Releases
• Response Recommendations
• Packaging ? Bulk & Non-Bulk
• Uses – Trouble Shooting ? Case Histories
• LIVE RELEASE & RESPONSE (24 and 32 hour classes)
For more information or to schedule a class please contact:
David Binder, Tanner Industries, Inc., 800-643-6226, firstname.lastname@example.org
(click here to download the NACD brochure and read about the commitment of its members to stringent safety criteria and procedure)